We went to look at a project car that was advertised on Craigslist. It looked decent in the pictures, so I arranged to see it. When we got there I found that it had been sitting outside on the edge of the woods for nearly a year. There were a lot of interior parts from another car stored in it, and from the smell, the mice had definitely moved in somewhere. The seller was able to get it running after splashing some gas in the carb, and hooking up a battery charger. it didn’t run very smoothly, and the exhaust definitely had some leaks, but the valvetrain sounded quiet. A bit rough, but a good starting point. After a few days, a price was negotiated including delivery by the seller.