I got the seat base edges tacked down with zipties…and then decided I didn’t like the way it was fitting. Note the white shows on the edges on the front and sides. Too far back on the frame. So, I took it apart again.
The edges were not landing where they needed to, and it was crooked. Since the center section listing wire gets attached first, you can’t shift it afterwards.
I started over by ziptieing the middle of the listing wire to the center back attachment point of the frame. This is about 2” in from the back edge of the frame. That leaves enough room for the cover flap to wrap around the edge about even with the inner edge of the frame
From there, I Hinged the cover back and put batting in for the center section between the listing wires. I ziptied the center wires to the springs, then replaced them with hogrings.
…and then replaced the zipties with hogrings, and attached the rear edge flap on the cover around the rear edge of the frame.
The seat bottom looks fine, but the seat back looks terrible. It’s showing the white backing, and it looks wrinkled. I’m taking it out again to redo that soon.